Small Wooden House Escape

12 de set. de 2011


Descrição: This is a room escape game,you must find some hidden useful objects to use them help you to escape.Once a day, my father wanted me to go back the wooden house to get his favourite millet wine and presbyopic glasses, and water his flowers near the windowsills. Since I hadn't be there for a long time, maybe there had be changed too much for me to recognize. However, I realy wanted to finish the errand all by myself.

Instruções: Use mouse to interact,Click left mouse to fetch objects and drag the objects to use or assembled them.

Controles:

Posts Relacionados

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Comente se gostou ou não dos jogos e diga qual tipo de jogos que você mais gosta. Assim poderemos inserir de acordo com suas preferências!